- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
Heartbreak for Chelsea fans as Real Madrid plans to ‘officially announce £86m signing of Hazard after Europa League final’
Premiership club, Chelsea is about to lose their best star, Eden Hazard, who will be officially unveiled as a Real Madrid player after the club’s Europa League final against Arsenal on May 29.
According to reports in France, Real Madrid have finalized a €100million (£86m) deal for the forward. Now L’Equipe reports that an agreement for the 28-year-old was done weeks ago, but will only be made public once the Blues’ season officially ends.
Hazard also fuelled speculation suggesting he would link up with Real manager Zinedine Zidane at the Bernabeu by refusing to commit his future to Chelsea.
After Chelsea’s 0-0 draw at Leicester City on Sunday, Hazard revealed he had informed the club of his desire to leave for Real this summer.
He said: ‘I have made my decision but it is not just about me. I told the club a couple of weeks ago. I wanted it to be cleared up earlier but that’s not happened. I’m still waiting, like the fans are waiting.’
Hazard who was Chelsea’s best player of the season, scored 16 goals in 37 Premier League appearances and also provided 15 assists last season.