- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Friends and family mourn Celestial Church of Christ members electrocuted during service in Osogbo (photos)
Two worshippers of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC), Egbeda Parish, Osun State who were on Sunday electrocuted during service have been identified as friend and family mourn their demise.
We earlier reported that Church service was disrupted after tragedy struck inside Celestial Church of Christ located at Egbeda village near Osogbo during a service.
Four church members were electrocuted but two died while two others are battling for survival in hospital.
The two victims have been identified as Yinka Adeniyi, an Immigration officer and Busayo Akande. Meanwhile, friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn the tragic death of the two worshippers.
See posts below.