- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
A young Nigerian man identified as Samuel Oteke has revealed his talents and abilities on social media. The young man explained that he made a decision to make Nigeria better by contributing his gifts.
The young engineer, who shared his decision on Facebook, noted that he builds all kinds of machines that can be used in different fields.
Oteke further expressed that most his creations are used in the movie industry. The man, who is a film-maker himself, said his tech would be useful to African film-makers who are unable to afford high-end equipment for their movies.
On his Facebook post, Oteke shared the photos of the items he built and listed the names of some of them. He noted that he builds camera sliders, dollies, robotics.
According to him, he builds the affordable tech using high-end manufacturing equipment such as 3D printers and laser cutters. The young man explained that he would like to use his platform to let young people know that technology goes beyond laptops and mobile apps.
Read post below: