- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
303 cartons of of smuggled Tramadol intercepted in Kano State
Kano State Police Command has intercepted 303 cartons of illicit drugs (Tramadol Tablets) transported to the state.
Wakili Muhammad, the state Police Commissioner told reporters on Friday in Kano, that the illicit drugs (303 cartons of Tramadol Tablets) were intercepted at No. 157 Miller Road Bompai Nassarawa LGA Kano, at Ugo Lab Manufacturing company based on tip-off.
“We have also arrested one suspect Chris Metuh of the same address,” said Wakili.
He noted that four other suspects namely Aliyu Khalid ,Ibrahim Alasan Mohammad Ahmad and Chukwujekwu Felix were arrested with rubber of suck and die, two cutlasses, a breaking implement and large quantities of illicit drugs.
According to him, the suspects would be prosecuted whenever investigations are completed. He assured the command’s effort to rid the state in all forms of crimes especially dealing in hard drugs (Kwaya) and intoxicating substances.