- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Finally, FG proffers solution to Apapa gridlock
The Federal government has issued a two-week ultimatum for the clearing of trucks and tankers causing traffic jam on Apapa axis and its environs.
This was made known in a statement by Laolu Akande, a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, which was made available to newsmen.
The directive instructed all operators of trucks and tankers to vacate the Port access roads within the next 72 hours.
According to the statement, President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo held a meeting on the 25th of April, 2019 on matters relating to Apapa gridlock, and proffering a lasting solution to traffic congestion.