- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Paris Saint-Germain striker, Neymar stepped out in style for the launch of his new fragrance with Diesel in Paris. The 27-year-old forward commanded attention as he arrived at the Diesel ‘Spirit Of The Brave’ fragrance party on Tuesday night rocking a quirky ensemble of black and gold.
He wore a black shirt with gold embellishment across the front and finished the look off with a hat and a blingy chain around his neck. The sportsman completed his outfit with a sleek black blazer which he teamed with baggy shorts and zip-up suede black boots.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Neymar’s net worth is approximately £99.8million ($140million).
See more photos below.