- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
- Breaking: Buhari, Weah meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Okorocha sworn in as Senator
Paris Saint-Germain striker, Neymar stepped out in style for the launch of his new fragrance with Diesel in Paris. The 27-year-old forward commanded attention as he arrived at the Diesel ‘Spirit Of The Brave’ fragrance party on Tuesday night rocking a quirky ensemble of black and gold.
He wore a black shirt with gold embellishment across the front and finished the look off with a hat and a blingy chain around his neck. The sportsman completed his outfit with a sleek black blazer which he teamed with baggy shorts and zip-up suede black boots.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Neymar’s net worth is approximately £99.8million ($140million).
See more photos below.