- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Justin Timberlake’s ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’ Video Earns Billion-View On YouTube
Justin Timberlake joins musicians like Psy (popularly known for his viral hit – ‘Gangnam Style), Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift
Justin Timberlake has officially joined the ‘Billion View Club’ on streaming platform, YouTube.
The multiple award-winning singer’s music video for his mellow mega-hit song, ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’, off the Troll’s soundtrack, has surpassed over a billion views on YouTube.
The video which was released in 2016, according to YouTube, enjoyed more than a million views per day over the last week and still garnering impressive numbers.
The visuals directed by Mark Romanek features Timberlake and the locals of a retro-looking town grooving in places that would typically be viewed as mundane, such as the laundromat, grocery store and electronics store.
Justin Timberlake joins musicians like Psy (popularly known for his viral hit – ‘Gangnam Style), Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift with billion views.
Watch the video below;