- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Justin Timberlake’s ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’ Video Earns Billion-View On YouTube
Justin Timberlake joins musicians like Psy (popularly known for his viral hit – ‘Gangnam Style), Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift
Justin Timberlake has officially joined the ‘Billion View Club’ on streaming platform, YouTube.
The multiple award-winning singer’s music video for his mellow mega-hit song, ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’, off the Troll’s soundtrack, has surpassed over a billion views on YouTube.
The video which was released in 2016, according to YouTube, enjoyed more than a million views per day over the last week and still garnering impressive numbers.
The visuals directed by Mark Romanek features Timberlake and the locals of a retro-looking town grooving in places that would typically be viewed as mundane, such as the laundromat, grocery store and electronics store.
Justin Timberlake joins musicians like Psy (popularly known for his viral hit – ‘Gangnam Style), Adele, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift with billion views.
Watch the video below;