- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
DJ Cuppy speaks at Global Citizen event, identifies lack of clean water as nation’s major problem (video)
DJ Cuppy, daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, recently had the opportunity to represent the country in a Global Citizen event that held in Germany. The popular act correctly identifies lack of clean water as a major challenge facing Nigeria with a population of estimated at 200 million people
At the international event which had a lot of global spectators in attendance, the much loved celebrity DJ spoke about some of the nation’s pressing needs and emphasized the need to take action.
In a video shared on her social media page, DJ Cuppy was filmed on camera as she addressed the audience and particularly expressed her dissatisfaction at the issue of lack of clean water and sanitization in Nigeria, noting that 70% of the country’s citizens have no access to the basic amenities.
Watch video below:
In a different post shared on her Instagram page, the celebrity DJ was spotted in company of Ban Ki Moon, the 8th Secretary General of the United Nations.
See her post below:
Still on the clean water conversation steered by the celebrity DJ, in a NOI-Poll report, it was noted that access to clean water remains a major challenge in the country.
Congratulations to her