- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Unrepentant Yahoo Boy all smiles in mugshot as four bags jail terms in Abeokuta
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 secured the conviction of four internet fraudsters in Abeokuta.
The anti-graft commission dragged four internet fraudsters before Justices Ibrahim Watilat and Mohammed Abubakar respectively sitting in Federal High Court 1 and 2, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
One of the fraudsters convicted by EFCC, Stephen Ayoola Ogunmefun (a.k.a Michael Schwarz) was not feeling remorseful even after their jail term as he was all smiles while snapping his mugshot.
Other convicts are: Olatunji Samod Oladimeji (a.k.a Theresa), Adekanmbi Abdulazeez and Tella Adefemi Ibrahim.