- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Nigerian blogger, Blessing Okoro shares building plan of her new home following claims that the house belonged to a China-based real estate man.
In an attempt to clear the air around rumours that her home does not belong to her, Blessing Okoro shares building plan of her new home on Instagram. She shared a video to counter the claim, see video below.
Blogger, Blessing Okoro shares architectural drawing for her new home to further prove that it belongs to her. pic.twitter.com/OSa1Bmv3uM
— Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) May 26, 2019
You may recall that an alleged “real owner” of Blessing Okoro’s house surfaced yesterday where the China based real estate owner disclosed the location of the building as Republic Layout, Bricks Estate, Enugu State which is in Blessing’s neighbourhood.
He debunked her claim with a voice note that went viral, where the house owner identified as Onye Eze called the blogger “an idiot” for using his house to deceive people on Instagram. It was also alleged that two residents of estate said that Blessing only went to the house to take pictures, and proceeded to the uncompleted house beside it to take another picture which she passed across as “before and after” pictures.
The blogger only shared a video showing the inside of her house yesterday following the claim of her house belonging to a real estate owner on her Instagram page.