- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Two-storey building collapse in Imo; four critically injured
A two-storey building, at Number 10, Amaram Extension Street, collapsed on Sunday, in what can be described as an unfortunate disaster, in Owerri, Imo State.
Reports have it that four persons, including a female occupant, were rescued from the debris.
A policeman who does not want his name in print, said:
“On arrival, we saw people already on a rescue mission. We quickly swung into action and rescued four persons.
“Two who are critically injured have been rushed to the hospital.”
An eyewitness said, “This building has remained uncompleted for over 20 years. This highly unfortunate.
“The blocks have soaked water, leading to its collapse. Surprisingly, the owner left this place about 15 minutes ago.”