- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
Donald Trump accuses Jussie Smollet of hate crime
Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to call out Jussie Smollet on his fake attack in Chicago, saying the incident was a hate crime against him and his supporters.
The gay black actor said in January that he’d been the victim of a hate-fueled attack in Chicago, but police announced weeks later that he had staged the attack.
The president, who is in Japan to meet the nation’s new emperor, appeared to suggest that those who wanted to ‘Make America Great Again’ were the real victims of the actor’s actions.
‘In addition to great incompetence and corruption, The Smollett case in Chicago is also about a Hate Crime. Remember, “MAGA COUNTRY DID IT!” That turned out to be a total lie, had nothing to do with “MAGA COUNTRY.” Serious stuff, and not even an apology to millions of people!’ Trump said in the Saturday tweet.