- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
A Groom and Bride over the weekend have shocked residents around their wedding location after their event turned a to a drama scene following the groom’s decision to quit the marriage few hours to kicking off the event.
People at the yet to be identified location who felt sorry for the bride were shocked to witness what played out at the scene, a man who was in doubt in the viral video could be heard asking if it is real or a movie and the man recording the scene with his mobile phone who also witnessed the incident from the onset replied that it was real.
The groom, all of a sudden began to clamor that he’s no longer interested in going on with the wedding as he walked away from the occasion and took to the streets.
The groom who was completely dressed was heard screaming ‘I no do again’ as he tries to undress himself and calls for driver to take him home.
Watch the video below.