- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Exactly one month after a viral video of Regina Daniels’ brother having a scuffle encounter with Nigerian Policemen in Delta State surfaced online, the young man has been arrested again in the same state.
According to reports, the recent arrest will be the fourth time Policemen are arresting Reginal Daniel’s brother identified as Lawrence in the same state within a short period of time.
Lawrence’ mother, Rita Daniels was very furious to the latest development and was uncontrollable while speaking her mind at the scene of the recent arrest. The angered mother said:
“Every time they keep on arresting my children.
“This is the fourth time, does it mean that they should not move again?
“I have responsible children, they want to tarnish our image in Delta State.
“What wrong have I done to them.
The son, showing his handcuffed hands to the camera said I am innocent, I have not done anything wrong, they are on illegal duty.
Watch the video below.