- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Fraudsters are using my father’s name to open ‘fake foundations’ – Oge Kimono cries out
Oge Kimono born Ogechukwu Nwamaka Onwubuya is the daughter of the Late African Reggae Legend Ras Kimono. She popularly known as Oge Kimono, the first child of the late Nigerian reggae musician has disclaimed the advertised Ras Kimono Development Foundation set to be launched in Asaba Delta State on Saturday, June 15, 2019.
Oge Kimono who is also a reggae musician said :
“I know that many people love my late father and are willing to celebrate him in different ways. We are most grateful for their show of love and affection. A foundation in the name of my father is a serious project that needs proper consultation with all my siblings and key people connected with the Kimono legacy‘.
She added that:
‘It should never be a project for a quick buck. For the avoidance of doubt, I will not be in Asaba for the purported lunch of the so called foundation which does not have my endorsement’.