- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Fraudsters are using my father’s name to open ‘fake foundations’ – Oge Kimono cries out
Oge Kimono born Ogechukwu Nwamaka Onwubuya is the daughter of the Late African Reggae Legend Ras Kimono. She popularly known as Oge Kimono, the first child of the late Nigerian reggae musician has disclaimed the advertised Ras Kimono Development Foundation set to be launched in Asaba Delta State on Saturday, June 15, 2019.
Oge Kimono who is also a reggae musician said :
“I know that many people love my late father and are willing to celebrate him in different ways. We are most grateful for their show of love and affection. A foundation in the name of my father is a serious project that needs proper consultation with all my siblings and key people connected with the Kimono legacy‘.
She added that:
‘It should never be a project for a quick buck. For the avoidance of doubt, I will not be in Asaba for the purported lunch of the so called foundation which does not have my endorsement’.