- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Empire actor Bryshere Gray, ‘Hakeem Lyon’ arrested
‘Empire’ actor Bryshere Gray, 25, who played the role of Hakeem Lyon in the hit TV series was recently arrested in the 3000 block of West Wabansia Avenue for a “registration issue,”
According to Chicago police, he was allegedly driving a Rolls-Royce without insurance or valid license plates. The temporary license plates were registered to a different vehicle and were past their expiration date.
During the stop, he also told officers he didn’t have insurance on the car and didn’t have his driver’s license with him. Gray was taken into custody and charged with a misdemeanor count of possession of a title or registration not authorized on a vehicle.
He was also issued tickets for driving an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to carry a driver’s license. He was released on his own recognizance and is due back in court July 18.
Gray was one of several “Empire” actors who signed a letter urging producers to bring his fellow actor Jussie Smollett back to the show in its final season. Smollett was written off the show after allegations that he faked an attack on himself in January.