- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Transfer: West Ham demand Anthony Martial as part of deal for Issa Diop
West Ham have told Manchester United to make French forward Anthony Martial part of the deal to sign Issa Diop, according to The Independent.
Ole Gunner Solskjaer’s side are in the market for a new central defender and Diop is on their shortlist after his outstanding debut season at West Ham.
The Hammers have earlier turn down United’s £40 million bid for Diop, while reports have claimed that the 22-year-old is keen on a move to Old Trafford.
According to The Independent, West Ham have shown no indication that they are willing to sell Diop but have told United during talks that a deal could be possible if Martial is included.
United, however, are not willing to let Martial leave Old Trafford, which means they could be forced to spend at least £60m on Diop.
The French centre-back was signed by West Ham in a £22m deal from Toulouse last summer.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have already been frustrated in their search for a new centre-back as Leicester City are demanding £80m for Harry Maguire.
Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly is also on United’s shortlist but the Serie A club want well in excess of £100m for the Senegal international.