- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Transfer: West Ham demand Anthony Martial as part of deal for Issa Diop
West Ham have told Manchester United to make French forward Anthony Martial part of the deal to sign Issa Diop, according to The Independent.
Ole Gunner Solskjaer’s side are in the market for a new central defender and Diop is on their shortlist after his outstanding debut season at West Ham.
The Hammers have earlier turn down United’s £40 million bid for Diop, while reports have claimed that the 22-year-old is keen on a move to Old Trafford.
According to The Independent, West Ham have shown no indication that they are willing to sell Diop but have told United during talks that a deal could be possible if Martial is included.
United, however, are not willing to let Martial leave Old Trafford, which means they could be forced to spend at least £60m on Diop.
The French centre-back was signed by West Ham in a £22m deal from Toulouse last summer.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side have already been frustrated in their search for a new centre-back as Leicester City are demanding £80m for Harry Maguire.
Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly is also on United’s shortlist but the Serie A club want well in excess of £100m for the Senegal international.