- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Transfer: Mbappe expresses interest in MLS move
Paris Saint-Germain forward, Kylian Mbappe, has said he could play in Major League Soccer (MLS) later in his career.
The 20-year-old scored 33 league goals in 29 appearances for the French champions in the 2018/2019 campaign, clinching his third successive Ligue 1 title in the process.
In an excerpt from an interview with the ESPN Mexico show Ahora o Nunca, speaking in English, Mbappe said: “We don’t know what happens in football.
“A lot of great players come [to play] in the United States after their careers in Europe, like Zlatan [Ibrahimovic], Steven Gerrard, [Frank] Lampard, [Andrea] Pirlo, great players, so you don’t know.
“Maybe when I’m a bit older I can think about this.”
Mbappe is tied to PSG until June 2023.