- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Borno, Rescue Two Children, Women
Troops of 112 Task Force Battalion have destroyed Boko Haram camps along Kajeri village in Borno State.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the acting Director of Army Public Relations, Colonel Sagir Musa, said the operation was made possible following a collaboration with the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF).
According to Musa, two women and three children suspected to have been kidnapped by the terrorists were also rescued in the process, around the bushes of Kajeri and Saleri villages.
He further stated that the rescued victims will be handed over to the appropriate agency for further action.
Meanwhile, the troops also recovered two Dane Guns, eight Cartridges, two torchlights, and one bicycle.
See photos below: