- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Nigerian singer, Teni has warned all women, both married and unmarried to hold on to their men tightly because she’s coming for them at all cost.
In the video posted on her IG page, Teni claimed that some men have been making amorous advances which she deemed as disturbing. The video was captioned thus;
“I’m Taking Everyone’s Man Idc Idc Because Na Me Be Cinderella Ohhhh!! #PowerRangers”
See the video below;
From this video, it’s obvious Teni was merely having fun to keep her social media platforms engaging.
Singer Teni is one of the most hilarious celebrities on social media. In a society where being plus-sized can lead to self-hatred and insecurity, Teni is making big ladies learn to be their authentic selves and deliver talent and sunshine in their daily lives.