- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Gospel singer Tope Alabi and her lookalike daughter Ayo Alabi have shared an adorable video which showed them twinning and singing together.
Ayo shared the video on her Instagram page with caption:
So this afternoon my mom came into my room saw me jotting some things down and she decided we do a video together I hope this blesses you in Jesus name Amen and also don’t forget God is going to avenge you Amen.
Press play to watch the video:
TOPE ALABI’S DAUGHTERS
Ayomiku Alabi is Tope Alabi’s first daughter. She is currently studying music at Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State.
In an interview, Tope said she actually wanted her daughter Ayo to study medicine but she chose music. Tope said:
She writes good lyrics and I respect her for that.
See More photos of Ayo, as seen on her IG page below;
Tope Alabi’s second daughter is 15 years old Deborah Alabi, Ayo’s younger sister.