- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
‘I LOVE MY FANS’ – Cuba Gooding Jr. says as he stepped out of NYC court
After appearing in court Wednesday morning, award-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr. walked out to a swarm of fans and cameras offering no comment on the sexual harassment claims brought against him, but addressing the support from his fans, just before his attorney described a personal blog post written by the accuser that they are using as an exhibit in the case.
Lawyers for Cuba Gooding Jr. are providing a court with a video they say will show the actor did not grope a woman at a New York City bar.
The prosecution, meanwhile, presented the court Wednesday with a deposition from Gooding’s accuser.
The defense is seeking a dismissal of the case, saying delays could cost the actor film opportunities he’s lined up. However, Judge Keisha Espinal said prosecutors need a chance to respond in writing.
Gooding nodded when he was asked outside court if he thinks his case will eventually be dismissed.
As he waited for his ride, a passerby yelled: “Show us the money, Cuba!” — referring to a line from Gooding’s Oscar-winning role in “Jerry Maguire.”
Gooding was arrested on June 13. He has pleaded not guilty to forcible touching and sexual abuse charges.