- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Engage with your fans – Don Jazzy to artistes
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy has taken to his Twitter page to advise artistes to interact and engage with their fans.
The music mogul shared the tweet today, June 26, 2019, shortly after coming across a post by popular American singer, Chris Brown on his Insta-story.
Apparently, Chris, who was promoting his latest album “INDIGO”, taught his fans on what to do in order to get his album to the number one spot.
This proved that asides being a big artiste, building your fan base and getting the support of fans is essential.
Likewise, promoting your own content on your social media platform is also important to your growth in the industry.
Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy, who is an avid user of social media, wrote;
“Dear artists. Times have changed o. This Chris brown’s post is enough to let you know that water don pass garri. Engage with your fans. This is not the time to form Jugunu for algorithm ooo. Twitter and Instagram Algo no send person.”
See tweet below:
Dear artists. Times have changed o. This Chris brown’s post is enough to let you know that water don pass garri. Engage with your fans. This is not the time to form Jugunu for algorithm ooo. Twitter and Instagram Algo no send person. pic.twitter.com/4dpHiQB0p4
— ITS DONJAZZY AGAIN😉 (@DONJAZZY) June 26, 2019