- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Engage with your fans – Don Jazzy to artistes
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy has taken to his Twitter page to advise artistes to interact and engage with their fans.
The music mogul shared the tweet today, June 26, 2019, shortly after coming across a post by popular American singer, Chris Brown on his Insta-story.
Apparently, Chris, who was promoting his latest album “INDIGO”, taught his fans on what to do in order to get his album to the number one spot.
This proved that asides being a big artiste, building your fan base and getting the support of fans is essential.
Likewise, promoting your own content on your social media platform is also important to your growth in the industry.
Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy, who is an avid user of social media, wrote;
“Dear artists. Times have changed o. This Chris brown’s post is enough to let you know that water don pass garri. Engage with your fans. This is not the time to form Jugunu for algorithm ooo. Twitter and Instagram Algo no send person.”
See tweet below:
Dear artists. Times have changed o. This Chris brown’s post is enough to let you know that water don pass garri. Engage with your fans. This is not the time to form Jugunu for algorithm ooo. Twitter and Instagram Algo no send person. pic.twitter.com/4dpHiQB0p4
— ITS DONJAZZY AGAIN😉 (@DONJAZZY) June 26, 2019