- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo accused of cultism
Amidst the on-going controversy trailing COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, a media practitioner, Aliu Bolakale has claimed the embattled cleric was a cultist at the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN.
In a post he updated on his social media page @mrrsmartt on Twitter, Aliu mentioned that Fatoyinbo was allegedly rusticated from the university when he was in 300 level over his alleged involvement in cult activities.
I see many irrational pple who doesn’t know #PastorBiodun saying he cannot do such.with his antecedent, and the time of this event, it absolute what he can do.I am from Ilorin,nd i know very well how he started #COZA as a club then in (sabo oke)” he wrote
He then claimed that the pastor was studying Economics at the school before he was rusticated
Where he also has his 3 other siblings, their last born name is bimbo #fatoyibo. A brother was also in school while he was a student of the University of Ilorin at then former campus at surulere/General.#PastorBiodun was in year 3 studying economics when he was rusticated for for being a cult member of AY* nd also their leader in d school campus.
Should in case you want to argue this kindly mail the university Registry. To pple who live or school in Ilorin around 199s would understand the frequent clash of Of cultist in the campus and university environs like Agbo Oba, Baaboko, surulere, and Taiwo Road.
To my best surprise, this man went to uniben, graduated and continue his Coza club as a church which Is a very good dev,as there is nobody God cannot change. In 2013 His two other brothers working in a reputable banking firm should know much better.. As this case is about to hit the court of law, am so sure that investigations will unfolds more truth and the fake pastor.
I see many irrational pple who doesn't know #PastorBiodun saying he cannot do such.with his antecedent, and the time of this event, it absolute what he can do.
I am from Ilorin,nd i know very well how he started #COZA as a club then in (sabo oke)
— ALIU BÓLAKALẸ JABATA (@mrrsmartt) June 29, 2019