- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo accused of cultism
Amidst the on-going controversy trailing COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, a media practitioner, Aliu Bolakale has claimed the embattled cleric was a cultist at the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN.
In a post he updated on his social media page @mrrsmartt on Twitter, Aliu mentioned that Fatoyinbo was allegedly rusticated from the university when he was in 300 level over his alleged involvement in cult activities.
I see many irrational pple who doesn’t know #PastorBiodun saying he cannot do such.with his antecedent, and the time of this event, it absolute what he can do.I am from Ilorin,nd i know very well how he started #COZA as a club then in (sabo oke)” he wrote
He then claimed that the pastor was studying Economics at the school before he was rusticated
Where he also has his 3 other siblings, their last born name is bimbo #fatoyibo. A brother was also in school while he was a student of the University of Ilorin at then former campus at surulere/General.#PastorBiodun was in year 3 studying economics when he was rusticated for for being a cult member of AY* nd also their leader in d school campus.
Should in case you want to argue this kindly mail the university Registry. To pple who live or school in Ilorin around 199s would understand the frequent clash of Of cultist in the campus and university environs like Agbo Oba, Baaboko, surulere, and Taiwo Road.
To my best surprise, this man went to uniben, graduated and continue his Coza club as a church which Is a very good dev,as there is nobody God cannot change. In 2013 His two other brothers working in a reputable banking firm should know much better.. As this case is about to hit the court of law, am so sure that investigations will unfolds more truth and the fake pastor.
I see many irrational pple who doesn't know #PastorBiodun saying he cannot do such.with his antecedent, and the time of this event, it absolute what he can do.
I am from Ilorin,nd i know very well how he started #COZA as a club then in (sabo oke)
— ALIU BÓLAKALẸ JABATA (@mrrsmartt) June 29, 2019