- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
OAP Maria Okan allegedly broke pregnancy agreement with Olamide
Nigerian rapper, Olamide is rumored to be the father of the child OAP Maria Okan is carrying. This news broke a few days after Olamide welcomed his second child with his fiancee, Bukunmi.
New reports from Instablog, reveals that Maria Okan and Olamide had an agreement to terminate her pregnancy but she backed out of the agreement after collecting 2 million naira from the music star.
See report from the media sources below
According to our credible insider, after Maria discovered that she was one month pregnant for Olamide, she approached him and requested for money to terminate the pregnancy and return to the U.K.
Our source revealed that the rapper obliged and gave her the sum of N2m. The radio presenter thereafter resigned from Beat FM and left for London.
However, on getting there, she decided to keep the pregnancy, thus causing serious tension between the erstwhile lovers, due to the sudden breach of agreement.
Seeing that the situation won’t change and it was getting messy, Olamide opened up to his then pregnant fiancée, Bukunmi, and he was forgiven. Maria is expected to put to bed any moment from now.