- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
A former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate of the 2018 season has reacted to the first live evictions of the season that took place on Sunday, July 8.
Recall that BBNaija 2019 female housemates Avala and Isilomo came to the end of their journey after they were announced as the first set of evictees from the reality show.
Among those that did not see the eviction coming, and has not taken it so well, is former housemate, Ifu Ennada, of the 2018 season of BBNaija.
In a video shared on her verified Instagram page, Ifu Ennada empathized with the contestants and stressed that it is so painful for them to leave so early after putting in so much work to get into the house.
She described Big Brother as ‘crazy’, and went on to add that she would like to bring one of the girls on-board an upcoming personal project.
However, whoever that person is, would have to be decided by her followers.
Watch the video below: