- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
A former Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate of the 2018 season has reacted to the first live evictions of the season that took place on Sunday, July 8.
Recall that BBNaija 2019 female housemates Avala and Isilomo came to the end of their journey after they were announced as the first set of evictees from the reality show.
Among those that did not see the eviction coming, and has not taken it so well, is former housemate, Ifu Ennada, of the 2018 season of BBNaija.
In a video shared on her verified Instagram page, Ifu Ennada empathized with the contestants and stressed that it is so painful for them to leave so early after putting in so much work to get into the house.
She described Big Brother as ‘crazy’, and went on to add that she would like to bring one of the girls on-board an upcoming personal project.
However, whoever that person is, would have to be decided by her followers.
Watch the video below: