- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
PSG vow sanction as Neymar fails to return for pre-season
Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Neymar, has gone AWOL as he tries to force a move away from the club.
PSG confirmed this in a statement posted through the club’s official website on Monday.
The Brazilian international failed to show up for the start of their pre-season ahead of next season.
“Paris Saint-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place,” A club statement read.
“This was without the club’s prior authorisation.
“The club regrets this situation and will therefore take appropriate action.”
It was reported that Neymar has been consistently linked with a return to Barcelona since joining PSG in 2017 for a world-record deal of £222 million.
The 27-year-old had already revealed his intention to leave PSG for Barcelona in this summer’s transfer window.