- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
PSG vow sanction as Neymar fails to return for pre-season
Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Neymar, has gone AWOL as he tries to force a move away from the club.
PSG confirmed this in a statement posted through the club’s official website on Monday.
The Brazilian international failed to show up for the start of their pre-season ahead of next season.
“Paris Saint-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place,” A club statement read.
“This was without the club’s prior authorisation.
“The club regrets this situation and will therefore take appropriate action.”
It was reported that Neymar has been consistently linked with a return to Barcelona since joining PSG in 2017 for a world-record deal of £222 million.
The 27-year-old had already revealed his intention to leave PSG for Barcelona in this summer’s transfer window.