- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Pogba’s agent blasts Manchester United over player’s exit
Mino Raiola, agent to Manchester United’s Paul Pogba, has reiterated the player’s desire to leave and criticized the club for not publicly defending the midfielder.
Last week, Raiola claimed the France international is “in the process” of leaving Old Trafford.
Real Madrid and Juventus are both in the running to sign Pogba, but United have not been willing to negotiate with either club so far.
The player has also been heavily criticised by United fans, after his desire to leave the club was made clear.
But Raiola believes United should have done more to protect the player.
“The player has done nothing wrong. He’s been professional and respectful.
“The club has known his feeling for a long time.
“It is a shame other people only like to criticise without the right information, and I am also sorry that the club does not take any position against this.
“Hopefully there will be soon a satisfying solution for all parties,” Raiola told talkSPORT.
Pogba is currently with United’s squad in Australia for the start of their pre-season tour.