- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
Former Super Eagles Coach, Christian Chukwu back on his feet, returns home after treatment in London
Former Super Eagles coach Christian Chukwu has returned from his medical trip in London.
Chukwu, one of Nigeria’s most influential footballers in history who captained the national team to their first Africa Cup of Nations title in 1980, suffered from prostate cancer which affected his leg.
The Enugu state government donated N1.5 million for the leg surgery and Billionaire Femi Otedola paid N18,000,000 ($50,000) to bankroll his medical treatment in London (The United Kingdom).
He arrived in London for his final treatment in April with his wife and NFF boss Amaju Pinnick.
Christian Chukwu has finally recovered fully and he has returned to Nigeria after his medical trip in London, See photos below.