- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Former Super Eagles Coach, Christian Chukwu back on his feet, returns home after treatment in London
Former Super Eagles coach Christian Chukwu has returned from his medical trip in London.
Chukwu, one of Nigeria’s most influential footballers in history who captained the national team to their first Africa Cup of Nations title in 1980, suffered from prostate cancer which affected his leg.
The Enugu state government donated N1.5 million for the leg surgery and Billionaire Femi Otedola paid N18,000,000 ($50,000) to bankroll his medical treatment in London (The United Kingdom).
He arrived in London for his final treatment in April with his wife and NFF boss Amaju Pinnick.
Christian Chukwu has finally recovered fully and he has returned to Nigeria after his medical trip in London, See photos below.