- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
Nigerian music producer, gospel singer and proprietor of the popular Ibadan radio station, Fresh 105.9 FM, Yinka Ayefele, has finally confirmed his wife’s delivery of a set of triplets, two boys and a girl in the United States.
Ayefele reportedly broke the news on Tuesday during his live programme, “Let’s Talk About It” the programme he co-anchors with Enitan Olusegun Bamidele on his Fresh 105.9 FM.
Also confirming the news of the babies arrival, David Ajiboye, the media aide to Yinka Ayefele, said the wife, Mrs Tope Ayefele, recently delivered the triplets in Maryland, US.
Ayefele had in June 2019 denied the story of the arrival of his triplets in US.
David Ajiboye said his boss earlier denied the delivery of the babies because he doubted the credibility of the source who had contacted him for information on the matter.
Ayefele got married in 2000, three years after he was involved in a car crash where he sustained a spinal cord injury.