- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
NFF President Amaju Pinnick removed as CAF vice president
Nigeria’s football governing body president, Amaju Pinnick, Thursday was removed as first Vice President of the Confederation of African Football (CAF).
The decision was taken during the body’s Executive Committee meeting in Cairo.
Pinnick’s removal came a day after CAF’s executive committee agreed to allow FIFA Secretary General take charge of the administration of the confederation for a period of six months.