- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
President Buhari Approves New Official Portrait
Buhari has approved his new official portrait for display in all public offices, buildings and for other legitimate purposes.
Permanent Secretary, General Services Office, Office of Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Olusegun Adekunle, in a statement, directed all Ministries, Departments, Agencies of government, Sub-national entities, businesses, and the public to obtain a soft copy of the portrait from either of the office of the Permanent Secretary Federal Ministry of Information and Culture Radio House, Abuja and office of the Director (Information) office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Shehu Shagari Complex, Three Arms Zone Abuja.