- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Tinsel Director Tope Oshin In Tears As Her Twin Sons Graduate From Highschool
Tope Oshin’s twin sons, Korede and John graduated from high school today and the ace movie director can’t hold back her excitement.
The Tinsel director took to Instagram to share photos from the event, and according to her she is halfway between excited, proud and emotional. Tope wrote;
My #twin sons graduate from high school today…
Not sure I look as excited as I feel.
Halfway between excited, proud and emotional.
Their 2nd mummy @oshinbose has placed a bet that I’ll cry, I say I won’t. Will try hard to win the bet. She’s right here beside me
The day has just begun, let’s see how I hold out through the ceremony.
#KnMhighSchoolGraduation#ProudestMumAlive #IyaIbeji #Ejire
Be kind as I flood your timelines today.
I lost the bet. My glasses are off. I’ve blinked a million times. The dam is broken.