- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Popular American comedian, Jesse Moore has just ended the usual agreement on who cheats more between men and women.
In a not so lengthy video posted online by the lady, she explained how it is so easy for women to cheat than men which serves as an easy route for any kind of woman to do whatever she feels like in the relationship.
Many women disagree with her facts and some of the men have commended her for saying the truth even though she is also a woman.
The argument is not going to end anytime soon as people who belong to both genders will never admit they are the ones who cheat the most.
Watch the video below:
Women cheat better than men – American Comedian, Jess Moorepic.twitter.com/SEIfoU87hd
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 18, 2019