- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Popular American comedian, Jesse Moore has just ended the usual agreement on who cheats more between men and women.
In a not so lengthy video posted online by the lady, she explained how it is so easy for women to cheat than men which serves as an easy route for any kind of woman to do whatever she feels like in the relationship.
Many women disagree with her facts and some of the men have commended her for saying the truth even though she is also a woman.
The argument is not going to end anytime soon as people who belong to both genders will never admit they are the ones who cheat the most.
Watch the video below:
Women cheat better than men – American Comedian, Jess Moorepic.twitter.com/SEIfoU87hd
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 18, 2019