- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian singer, Abbey Elias, better known as Skiibii Mayana recently shared a video revealing how much his colleague, Wizkid charges for a show.
In the video, Skiibii revealed that famous Wizkid charges a staggering amount of N100m for a show, nothing less.
As of 2018, it was reported that Starboy was charging a whopping sum of 25 million naira for a show in Nigeria and also, you could be needing to provide a private jet in order to be able to book the Starboy in certain cases.
Wizkid, it was gathered, charges $130,000 for foreign shows.
The music entertainer’s price has gone up, perhaps, because of his recent feature in Beyoncé’s song, Brown Skin Girl.