- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Nigerian award-winning singer, Wizkid recently took a swipe at his colleagues, at a just-concluded event.
Wizkid recently bagged a deal with United Bank of Africa and during the event, threw a subtle shade at artistes promoting cybercrime popularly known as Yahoo Yahoo.
The singer, who was addressing the guests at the event, said,
“When i started music, i made just N250k and now we are talking about big numbers here just know that you’re going to change nothing by singing about yahoo yahoo”
The Nigerian superstar has since shared the news of the endorsement deal via his Instagram page with a picture of him in front of the bank.