- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Don Jazzy Shades DJ Big N For Telling Him To Go Find Himself A Wife
Ace music producer and Mavin Records boss, Michael Collins Ajereh, famously known as Don Jazzy has declared that no one can force him to get married.
The 36-year-old music business mogul stated his position on marriage, after a colleague of his in the music industry, DJ Big N came at him, following a post shared on his official Instagram page.
In the Instagram post, Don Jazzy had asked his fans and followers to let him know what he could possibly do for them.
Responding to his question, the official DJ of Mavin record label, DJ Big N, expressed that he had gotten tired of finding a woman for him and as such, he should do well by getting himself a wife.
“The Don can find a wife for himself since I have given up doing so for him,” he said.
Don Jazzy, on the other hand, was quick to shut him down as he categorically expressed that no one can force him to get married. He said, “haq haq haq no one can force the Don to get married.”
See a screenshot of the exchange between them below:
The Don ‘Don Jazzy’ has come out to remind us once more that he isn’t ready for marriage yet and neither can force him to get married.