- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Ex-Man Utd striker, Lukaku takes Icard’s jersey number at Inter Milan
Inter Milan’s new signing, Romelu Lukaku, will wear the No. 9 jersey at the club.
The No. 9 shirt was previously worn by Mauro Icardi, Ronaldo, Hernan Crespo and Samuel Eto’o.
Withinnigeria had reported that Lukaku joined Antonio Conte’s men from Manchester United on Thursday night.
The Belgium international joined the Serie A giants on a five-year deal for £73million.
A statement from Inter Milan’s official website read: “Romelu Lukaku, a new addition to Antonio Conte’s Inter side, has selected the shirt number he’ll wear during the 2019/20 season: number 9!”
Speaking after joining Inter, Lukaku said in a short video uploaded on the club’s official Twitter feed: “Inter were the only club I wanted, because Inter is Not For Everyone.
“I’m here to bring the Nerazzurri back to the top.”