- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Ex-Man Utd striker, Lukaku takes Icard’s jersey number at Inter Milan
Inter Milan’s new signing, Romelu Lukaku, will wear the No. 9 jersey at the club.
The No. 9 shirt was previously worn by Mauro Icardi, Ronaldo, Hernan Crespo and Samuel Eto’o.
Withinnigeria had reported that Lukaku joined Antonio Conte’s men from Manchester United on Thursday night.
The Belgium international joined the Serie A giants on a five-year deal for £73million.
A statement from Inter Milan’s official website read: “Romelu Lukaku, a new addition to Antonio Conte’s Inter side, has selected the shirt number he’ll wear during the 2019/20 season: number 9!”
Speaking after joining Inter, Lukaku said in a short video uploaded on the club’s official Twitter feed: “Inter were the only club I wanted, because Inter is Not For Everyone.
“I’m here to bring the Nerazzurri back to the top.”