- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Alarm was raised after a baby was spotted alone inside a car that was air-tight and locked by the road side at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State. Within few minutes, the car was surrounded by multitudes and there was panic after they discovered that the baby was in a bad condition.
According to reports, the baby was less than 2-year-old and was strapped in a baby-carrier, locked inside a Red Matrix LND under a very hot weather.
The baby was already gasping for breath and crying when discovered and sympathizers had to contribute different efforts to forcefully open the door of the car in order to save the child after 30 minutes of endless search and waiting for the mother’s return.
Watch the video from the scene below.
Meanwhile, the video has caused controversy after going viral on the internet. While many condemned the act of the careless mother, the rescuers were not left in the blame because they did not break shields of the car to gain quick access and preferred to opt for forcing the doors to be opened which took a longer time.
See some reactions below.