- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Alarm was raised after a baby was spotted alone inside a car that was air-tight and locked by the road side at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos State. Within few minutes, the car was surrounded by multitudes and there was panic after they discovered that the baby was in a bad condition.
According to reports, the baby was less than 2-year-old and was strapped in a baby-carrier, locked inside a Red Matrix LND under a very hot weather.
The baby was already gasping for breath and crying when discovered and sympathizers had to contribute different efforts to forcefully open the door of the car in order to save the child after 30 minutes of endless search and waiting for the mother’s return.
Watch the video from the scene below.
Meanwhile, the video has caused controversy after going viral on the internet. While many condemned the act of the careless mother, the rescuers were not left in the blame because they did not break shields of the car to gain quick access and preferred to opt for forcing the doors to be opened which took a longer time.
See some reactions below.