- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
BBNaija: Jeff reveals why he didn’t fall in love in the house
Jeff Nweke, one of the housemates that were just evicted from the Big Brother Naija house opened up about his personal life.
Nweke stated this to News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos State, on Monday. He declared that one can’t have a real relationship in the Big Brother Naija house because most housemates do not show their real characters.
Its a game and everyone has a strategy, so you can’t play yourself by trying to decipher someone’s true character within that space of time.
“I chose to stay on my own and not try to get attached to any lady in the house because I wanted to be focused, ” he said.
The Ex-housemate talked aout the relationship about Khafi and Gedoni. He stated he felt what they shared was real because he could see the connection they had.
“Khafi is open-hearted, she expresses herself to everyone and she’s very accommodating. When she feels strongly about you she exudes that.
“Gedoni, on the other hand, is the quiet type and not the type that expresses himself, so I would say he’s the opposite of Khafi.
“They were always together, shared the same space and talked a lot, maybe that’s the reason they fell for each other,“ he said.