- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
BBNaija: Jeff reveals why he didn’t fall in love in the house
Jeff Nweke, one of the housemates that were just evicted from the Big Brother Naija house opened up about his personal life.
Nweke stated this to News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos State, on Monday. He declared that one can’t have a real relationship in the Big Brother Naija house because most housemates do not show their real characters.
Its a game and everyone has a strategy, so you can’t play yourself by trying to decipher someone’s true character within that space of time.
“I chose to stay on my own and not try to get attached to any lady in the house because I wanted to be focused, ” he said.
The Ex-housemate talked aout the relationship about Khafi and Gedoni. He stated he felt what they shared was real because he could see the connection they had.
“Khafi is open-hearted, she expresses herself to everyone and she’s very accommodating. When she feels strongly about you she exudes that.
“Gedoni, on the other hand, is the quiet type and not the type that expresses himself, so I would say he’s the opposite of Khafi.
“They were always together, shared the same space and talked a lot, maybe that’s the reason they fell for each other,“ he said.