- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
EPL: Manchester United agree to pay Marcos Rojo £13.5m to leave Old Trafford
Manchester United are so desperate to sell Argentine defender, Marcos Rojo and are willing to pay the Argentine defender to leave, the Mirror reports.
Rojo has been told he has no place in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s plans after the arrival of Harry Maguire for £85 million in the summer.
The Argentine was close to joining Everton at the end of the English transfer window but the deal fell through.
United chiefs are still hopeful they can offload the defender who is earning a whopping £130,000-a-week at Old Trafford.
However, clubs are unwilling to pay his £130,000-a-week salary.
Everton decided a move was too expensive but United are ready to hand him a significant portion of the remaining £13.5m he’s due to earn on his contract in a bid to get him to leave on a permanent basis.
Clubs in Spain and Italy want to sign him on loan but United want to sell rather than arrange a temporary deal.