- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
A Kenyan gospel singer with the moniker ‘Nicah the Queen’ was forced to take down a bikini photo she shared on her Instagram page after suffering a backlash from her followers.
The photo she shared came with a caption which suggested that she was trying on the bikini before heading out for a swim.
Nicah the Queen captioned the now deleted photo ;
“I know it’s not about them but the day before I shaved I got myself a bikini … go swimming or just leave it. It’s never that serious”
The photo led to an altercation between Nicah the Queen and some of her followers before it was eventually deleted.
See the exchange that trailed the photo below ;