- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
A Kenyan gospel singer with the moniker ‘Nicah the Queen’ was forced to take down a bikini photo she shared on her Instagram page after suffering a backlash from her followers.
The photo she shared came with a caption which suggested that she was trying on the bikini before heading out for a swim.
Nicah the Queen captioned the now deleted photo ;
“I know it’s not about them but the day before I shaved I got myself a bikini … go swimming or just leave it. It’s never that serious”
The photo led to an altercation between Nicah the Queen and some of her followers before it was eventually deleted.
See the exchange that trailed the photo below ;