- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Oyo gov, Seyi Makinde Nominates 27-year Old OAU Graduate As Commissioner
Governor Seyi Makinde has chosen a 27-year old alumnus of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Seun Fakorede, as a commissioner in Oyo state.
Fakorede, who hails from Idere area of Ibarapa Central local government, is joining Alhaja Faosat Joke Sunni and Professor Rapheal Afonja from Ogbomoso North local government who were already nominated to join the 14 others who were inaugurated last week.
If eventually deployed to the ministry of youth and sports, Fakorede would become the youngest ever to man the ministry.
The members of the Oyo State House of Assembly, who are on break, are expected to come back to screen the three nominees on Wednesday after which they would be inaugurated to become commissioners.