- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
PHOTOS: Angry man pours acid on his children and divorced wife in Kaduna
An angry man who allegedly divorced his wife has poured acids to the bodies of his wife and children in Kaduna state.
The man has successfully disfigured his wife and children and Twitter activists are calling for justice.
The abusive man, who is reportedly a staff of a popular bank in Funtua, Katsina state, allegedly divorced the woman but wasn’t satisfied with that.
He took it a step further by bathing the woman and their kids with acid.
In other news, a burglar who was caught attempting to steal has been reportedly killed by a couple in Osun state.