- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
COZA Scandal: Churchbroom, Timi Dakolo’s Alleged Trolling Twitter Account Revealed – Kemi Olunloyo
More are still coming out on the COZA rape saga. Going by Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo, the singer, Timi Dakolo, opened a twitter account @churchbroom as he could not handle the heat from his Instagram page.
The @Churchbroom when we visited says Pastor Biodun (‘this dog called @biodunfatoyinbo’) raped his wife sister and COZA has a money laundering means. It called on the EFCC to investigate.
Kemi also posted two accounts that she alleged that was opened by Timi where he tweets in his wife’s voice. As of this moment, the account that was opened in August 2019 has 315 followers and is following 139 accounts.
Read Kemi Olunloyo’s post below:
These are all @timidakolo’s FAKE Twitter accounts. He could no longer tolerate the trolling on his Instagram page so he started tweeting. Church broom is his unleashing alleged COZA secrets where he says he launders money for the church and that Pastor Fatoyinbo also allegedly raped his wife’s sister. The other two he’s tweeting in his wife’s voice even later saying his wife is not on Twitter after tweeting the ghost handler to contact him. Timi doesn’t know I’m on 24 hour watch on Twitter where I’m a prominent global influencer. Meanwhile @BDakolo is still active. I tracked all 3 ACCOUNTS to his mobile number opening them. Twitter support works well with we Investigative Journalists ABROAD.
#IJCoza #Nigeria #kemiolunloyo #cozapastor #cozaabuja #cozagate #pastorstepdown #pastorbiodunfatoyinbo #biodunfatoyinbo #BusolaDakolo #TimDakolo #HOTR #IJKemi