- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Divorced Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has slammed a TV presenter who mocked her by telling her to go back to her failed marriage and stop waiting for Mr Right.
The TV presenter, Akosua Farmmer slammed Juliet Ibrahim on live TV stating that it’s high time she stops bugging the ears of the public with her relationship issue.
Angered by the video from the show which was posted on TV Africa’s Instagram page, Juliet Ibrahim slammed Akosua and revealed why she can never return to the failed marriage.
Sharing a mockery picture of Akosua, Juliet Ibrahim wrote:
“Miss Akuko Perming –
Not until I was sent this senseless video of yours posted on Tv Africa’s page I never knew of your existence.
“It’s obvious everyone wants to trend using my name! Y’all Do anything for clout! Even ugly chickens feel they have a say in someone’s personal life!
Dead TV station with dead ass TV presenters looking for clout off Juliet Ibrahim as usual. If you think you know better about marriages why the F aren’t you married yet zombie?
“You say I should go back to my ex-husband and stop waiting for Mr Right, even after all I went through with him and how he’s moved on with the lady he impregnated while we were married?
Stupid clown, I am not a desperate woman who’ll lower her standards for anyone on this earth because I deserve better and I will never ever SETTLE!
Why don’t you go to him and be a mistress to his new wife?
“Since it’s obvious you have no self value and self worth DumbAss!! Until you have walked in someone’s shoes don’t open your stupid toilet hole to pour out stink shit! Clown, with your nasty brown teeth and cheap hair and eyelashes, don’t you dare come at me ever again in your miserable life. You chose the wrong day, wrong time and wrong person to talk about on your dead ass stupid senseless show! And it’s a shame on TV africa for tolerating such utterances when their so-called presenters can’t even do research before blabbing bullshit about people they talk about!
“If you want to discuss me and my former marriage on your station why not spend “ 50 cedis “ ONLY to buy MY BOOK; read and understand what happened before I left my marriage and my ex boyfriend? How hard is it to practice Professional journalism in Ghana?”.
Watch the video below: