- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Lukaku blasts Manchester United fans
Romelu Lukaku has hit out at Manchester United fans, for always making scapegoats out of him, Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez.
Lukaku joined Inter before the close of the Premier League transfer window for €80 million, just two years on from his move to Old Trafford from Everton.
The 26-year-old was criticised at times for his all-round play under former boss Jose Mourinho and he was supplanted as first-choice striker by Marcus Rashford after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took charge.
Lukaku feels there was an unjust focus on his performances as well as those of Pogba and Sanchez, who has been tipped to join him at Inter.
“They have to find somebody.
“It is Pogba, it is me or it is Alexis. It’s the three of us all the time.
“They have got to find somebody to blame. I put my hand up, like, this year I don’t think I was the only one playing bad. A lot of people were playing bad but they had to find the culprit.
“If they want to put the blame on me, you know what, f*** it, do what you gotta do.
“I think the team has so much potential to do some great stuff. There is a lot of talent. But it is not only talent; you really have to build a team,” Lukaku told the LightHarted Podcast.