- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Don’t marry someone who disagrees with you on the fundamental issues of life – Alexx Ekubo shares relationship advice
Nollywood actor and model, Alexx Ekubo has adviced people not to be blinded by love and end up getting married to someone who disagrees with them on the fundamental issues of life.
In his words, the actor wrote, ‘don’t marry someone who disagrees with you on the fundamental issues of life, because of Love’.
He added. ‘love alone is a poor basis for a happy married life. Married people have to make practical decisions. Agreement about fundamental principles makes that process easier. How do I even know so much about marriage and I’m not married. Kai! The sense will not kill me’.
In related news, Toke Makinwa has asked her followers to stay away from miserly people who find it difficult to spend on themselves and on others. The media personality, in a new video, explained how exhausting it is dating a stingy person. She also condemned men who, when they go on dates, scrutinize the bill and keep complaining about the cost.
“When you’re dating a guy who is stingy to himself, it’s the worse kind of relationship you can be in. You’ll always be excessive in his books,” she said in the video