- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Yesterday, was Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi‘s baby’s naming ceremony. The couple who welcomed their child, Ire last Thursday, which was the 15th of August, 2019, in the United States celebrated his naming function.
The naming service was sorted out and arranged by Nollywood entertainer and associate of the couple, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.
The entertainer is by all accounts near the couple as she has been up and doing as far back as the delivery of the baby.
Watch video beneath:
In one of her posts on Instagram today, she subtitled it saying, “Egbon IRE” which means IRE’s senior sister, and Ire is Toyin’s baby’s name.
See her post beneath:
The occasion was opened with a live band execution by Nollywood on-screen character, Allwell Ademola. The hall used for the event was beautifully and creatively decorated.
Nkechi Blessing posted recordings of the finely enlivened inside and outside of the occasion lobby on her Instagram page before the commencement of the ceremony.
Watch video underneath:
See photos from the venue below….