- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Shoprite outlet situated in Lekki, Lagos has been stormed by a mob of angry looters as a means of retaliating the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.
Recall that Within Nigeria had reported the killings of Nigerians, foreigners, buildings and businesses burnt in South Africa by a mob of South Africans over allegation of foreigners taking over jobs and country.
There were indications that some actions were resisted by policemen at the outlet before they eventually gained access and started throwing away items on the stands.
In other news, the MTN Nigeria outlet in Ikeja, Lagos has been shut after some Nigerians took to the streets to protest xenophobic attacks against Nigerians in South Africa.